We appreciate and take care of our seafarers. It is expected that everyone contributes to ensure safety, security and quality in all areas, and it will help us to implement our mission.
- Customer-oriented approach
- Delivery of expected results
- Professional competence, skills and experience
- Work ethics and integrity
- Adherence to appropriate procedures and regulations
- Concern for people (support, encourage, promotion, respect,
- Adaptation and meeting the challenges
We can offer various opportunities and possibilities for making career at sea. Our teams from Nakhodka and Vladivostok offices will help you to get a stable job and competitive salary.
Our basic purpose is to comply with requirements applied by ship owners and seafarers and to define needs and expectations of both sides. We also believe that continuous training of the seafarers is essential both for safe and failure-free operation of the vessel and for good reputation of our Company.
We have incorporated a System of Quality Management, which enables us to constantly improve the Company’s processes and quality of rendered services, and thus supports us in achieving of our goals.
Personnel Department of Primorsk Shipping Corporation as Crew Manning Office employs citizens of Russian Federation only and not less than 18 (eighteen) years old on free of charge basis.
Seafarer will carry following expenses only:
- for medical examination;
- D & A and other medical tests and vaccination;
- travelling and seamen’s passports;
- foreign visas necessary to join a vessel;
- other personal documents according to the STCW and Russian Federation or Flag State National Legislation.
Compensation of such expenses should be done according to the terms and Conditions of Hiring of CMO Principals as appropriate.
Receiving of any payments in cash or any valuable gifts for any kind of service provided by CMO staff to seafarers are STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
In accordance with requirements of MLC 2006 Convention, PRISCO Personnel Department don’t use any means, mechanisms or lists intended to prevent or deter seafarers from gaining employment for which they are qualified.